Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Where to begin...




Welcome to Our Different Reality!  Some of you may live typical lives, with typical jobs, typical homes, typical families, and typical pets.  Others of you may be less typical.  Our reality is, well, um different...and pretty darn amazing!  

My name is Staci.  I am old.  Not really really old.  Just slightly old.  At least, that's what my girls tell me.   I am, first and foremost, a child of the Most High God.  I am mostly quiet, introverted, a care-taker and a people-pleaser.  But enough about me.  My girls are the amazing part! 

KC is 14 years old.  I adopted her 9 years ago.  She loves carousels and squeaky toys.
This is KC
This is AJ
AJ is 7 years old.  I adopted her 3 1/2 years ago.  She loves...well, everything!  

I hope you enjoy getting to know more about us.  I gotta sign off for now, but I look forward to seeing you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment